December 2-3, 2013 – Anaheim, CA
(co-located with the American Health Care Congress)
If you were unable to travel to the 10th Annual Summit or want to continue the conversation and information exchange, this is a perfect opportunity.
For more information, visit the website.
NOW AVAILABLE ON FLASH DRIVE:
The 10th Annual OBSERVATION MANAGEMENT SUMMIT WEBCAST
The 10th Annual PHYSICIAN ADVISOR SUMMIT WEBCAST
The flash drive includes audio/video, along with synchronized slide presentations, and recordings of the Q&A sessions.
Now you can hear this valuable content when you want it.
To order, please call 800-767-9499 or +1 781-939-2615
Or order online
The price is as low as $900.00 USD for each.
(NOTE: If you DID attend a Summit, the price for that Webcast’s Flash Drive is $150)
The National Association of Physician Advisors (NAPA) is dedicated to creating a forum for physician advisors, case managers, VPMAs, medical directors and other hospital professionals in the departments of utilization and compliance for:
- Networking: Connect through social networking sites and national conferences with your peers, superiors and consultants.
- Knowledge Transfer: Share strategies, best practices and lessons learned through national events, online discussion forums and publications.
- Industry Development: Begin the process of developing the Physician Advisor' s role as a true specialty area in healthcare.
NAPA provides a central place for PAs to network and discuss everyday questions and challenges:
- The Evolving Role of the PA
- Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs)
- Coding & Documentation
- Reducing Denials
- Utilization Management
- The Liability & Responsibility of the Physician Advisor
- Measuring the Success of a Physician Advisor Program